Guadeloupe is an archipelago made up of several islands which will offer you a very large panel of activities to experiment alone, with family, with friends... ????
Its small and large white, blond and black sand beaches... are the preferred meeting place for those who love to relax. ????
The mountains of Basse-terre where the Soufriere volcano hide countless trails for hiking enthusiasts. ????
And to relax your aching muscles, there's nothing better than diving into a hot and sulfurous source.
The island has a incredible diversity of fauna and flora to discover.???? For water sports lovers, this is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a diving initiation or hikes in the rainforest.????
It is also possible to leave by boat to the discovery of Marie-Galante, Les saintes (Land from above and Land from below)????, from theThe island of Désirade or Small Earth. Finally, don't neglect the many small wild islets that surround Guadeloupe, such as the islet of Gosier or Caret Island...
Throughout your journey you can discover the delicious Creole cuisine or learn more about the local history by visiting a museum.
CHOOSE YOUR HOLIDAY PERIOD ACCORDING TO THE EVENTS THAT ATTRACT YOU
- January/February: The carnival
- March: Mid-Lent
- April: The crab festival and the kabri festival ????
- May : Commemoration of the abolition of slavery, Festival Terre de Blues????
- June : Rendezvous in the garden, music festival
- July: Tour of Guadeloupe under traditional sail, Gwoka Festival, International Zouk Festival. ????
- August: Cycling tour of Guadeloupe, cooks' festival, Saintes festival.
- September : Heritage Days
- October: All Saints' Day, Diwali (Indian festival).
- November: Every 4 years, November is the month of the Route du Rhum Destination Guadeloupe. See you in 2022 ⛵ !
- December : Chanté Nwel
WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR SUITCASE ?
The last step is the suitcase. What should I bring?
In our islands summery and light clothes are therefore recommended. ???? Don't forget swimwear, sun cream, sunglasses and beach towels. You'll feel like you're forgetting something because it'll seem so light! ????
Get ready to discover the beaches of the islands of Guadeloupe!
White sand, caramel or black? You are spoilt for choice!
In addition, the islands of Guadeloupe also have many hiking trails so think of a good pair of shoes, ???? a comfortable outfit for those who have the ambition to climb the Soufrière.
It is customary in Guadeloupe for thepeople enter places of worship dressed in a dressy mannerso a dressier outfit for your tropical evenings and a small vest for the coldest. It's not a good idea to walk around town centres in beachwear.
Last thing to think about, your mosquito protection. ????
You are ready for the adventure ????